Rob has been dedicated to providing quality financial services since 1977. His extensive list of credentials is listed below, and speaks to his knowledge of the industry. During his career, Rob also had the pleasure of serving as the President of NAIFA-Wisconsin (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) and served on the State Board of NAIFA for many years. He was able to utilize his knowledge even further by teaching continuous education courses for financial advisors, accountants and insurance agents, along with being a guest lecturer for college business courses.
Along with his sincere desire to do what is best for his clients, Rob also serves the community through his involvement in many different organizations in the Green Bay area. He has served in leadership positions with the Optimist Club, Rotary Club, Notre Dame Academy, Curative Connections, Encompass Early Education & Care and the March of Dimes.
When he has free time, Rob enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife, Kae, and their two adult children and eight grandchildren.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC ®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU ®)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- A. Jack Nussbaum Award
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Life & Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Board Member of the Estate Planning Council of Northeastern Wisconsin
- Co-Founding Member of the Independent Network of Financial Advisors Collaborative Resources (INFACOR)